Perelman Quadrangle’s facilities can be reserved by student groups, faculty, staff, and Penn community members. Activities range widely from advertising tables to board meetings and social gatherings.
We offer five main building venues, as well as two outdoor venues, for use by the Penn Community. These venues are inclusive of over 50 different spaces. Please visit our Venues page for more information on the specifications of the spaces we offer.
- Identify your Penn group (Student, University, or Faculty/Staff).
- Check availability here and complete the official request form that follows.
- Your event coordinator will contact you approximately two weeks before your event date to discuss all your event needs.
- Familiarize yourself with the policies provided below
Penn Registrations prioritize Student Organizations, University Organizations, & Faculty/Staff Organizations in the following way:
- First Priority: Student organizations, those registered with the Office of Student Life as well as University organizations, and having a membership consisting primarily of students, faculty, staff, or alumni
- Second Priority: Faculty/Staff organizations, recognized University departments conducting official University business
- Third Priority: Alumni organizations, recognized alumni groups brought together for a University-related activity
- Fourth Priority: Non-University organizations & Private clients (They will reserve through Private Reservations Tab)
The University gives special scheduling preferences to certain groups as follows:
- High Holiday Services: Irvine Auditorium for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur
- Music Department: Irvine Auditorium Main Hall and Amado Recital Hall
- SPEC and NEC: Irvine Auditorium Main Hall reserved for three dates each semester for the Social Planning and Events Committee (SPEC) and the Fox Art Gallery for SPEC art gallery showings and receptions, The NEC has priority to host one Student Government Information Session in Claudia Cohen G17, and one GET OUT the Vote event in the Houston Hall Flags each semester)
- Performing Arts Council: Iron Gate Theatre and the Houston Hall Auditorium for performances. Rehearsal priorities for the Iron Gate Theatre stage and rehearsal room, the Platt Rehearsal Hall and the Emily Sachs Dance Gallery in Irvine
- Traditional University Events: New Student Orientation, New Student Convocation, Family Weekend, Homecoming, Baccalaureate, Ivy Day, Alumni Weekend and various graduations