Policies & Forms

Alcohol at Events

The Director of Alcohol and Other Drug Program Initiatives must approve ALL University events in which alcohol is served.  Please allow extra time to make sure the proper arrangements and permissions are obtained if alcohol will be present at your event.  The alcohol permission request form can be found at: https://www.vpul.upenn.edu/secure/alcohol/forms/pqevents/

The University Alcohol Policy will be adhered to in all Perelman Quadrangle/VPUL Facilities. This includes but is not limited to the following regulations:

  1. Perelman Quadrangle and VPUL Performing Art Facilities are not licensed to sell alcohol at events. No exchange of money can occur within these facilities when alcohol is present.
  2. The possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages by persons under the age of twenty-one on properties owned or controlled by the University or as part of any University activity is prohibited.
  3. At any event at which alcohol will be served, sufficient quantities of non-alcoholic beverages and food must also be available to guests without cost.
  4. Kegs are NOT permitted in Perelman Quadrangle administered spaces.

Violators of the University Alcohol and Drug Policy will be subject to University disciplinary procedures.